Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered the new iPhone 12 pro

Karinabusby1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there 

so I ordered the iPhone 12 pro on the 28th I still haven’t had a email or txt to say when it’s coming ? 
I had a email like the day after to just say it’s on its way and to look out for a txt 

any ideas when I will receive my new phone 

5 REPLIES 5
sgillick16
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I am in the exact same

boat as you so annoying they wont even tell us when there due stock

mbdrake76
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@sgillick16 wrote:

I am in the exact same

boat as you so annoying they wont even tell us when there due stock

I originally ordered the iPhone 12 Pro, but given the delays, decided to take advantage and change my mind and upgrade to the Pro Max.  I was told EE were hoping to have sufficient stock when it's released on the 13th.  But given the current constraints at the manufacturing level, mass demand, and looking at the shipping dates at Apple - I suspect it make take a little bit longer.

For me, it arrives when it arrives - although I do hope it arrives before mid-December...

Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi Everyone 🙂

You can check the current stock levels and dispatch times for the iPhone 12 Pro on the EE Shop by selecting the colour size and variant.

Orders are processed and dispatched on a first come first served basis. All back orders will be fulfilled first.

As soon as stock is available, you will receive a text from DPD with your delivery details.

Alex 🙂

So frustrating 😞 I was told by ee it can take anything up to 14 days I’m hoping it comes soon by Wednesday it will be 14 days 

Hi Alex

ok well I was told by a ee person that it can take up to 14 days by Wednesday this will be the 14th day so I’m hoping it comes before or on this day 😞 

not very gd the way these phones are sent out esp when we are loyal customers who have had a contract with you my phone is on the blink and I thought I’d receive it Fairly quick tbh 😞