cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Argos EE Birstall Leeds

Cmoore2
Visitor

I have had great a great in-store experience with Birstall Argos EE store I'm sure the sales adviser was call Sophie. My query was complicated not to mention my son with adhd was playing up in the store. Sophie was great very patient and helped me distract my son by finding his favourite tv show on the tv in the store. I wanted 2 phones and a SIM card for my children. They were cheaper in Argos for the hand set so she helped me get them there. Also I didn't need the SIM card contract until Christmas but I purchased it sooner to ensure Sophie got the sale. Fantastic service she went above and beyond and what would normally be a very stressful time with my son was actually eased thanks to Sophie! There not enough good news in the world at the moment and hope this can be passed onto Sophie -thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cmoore2

Thank you very much for coming to the community and letting us know how amazing Sophie was in the Argos Birstall store.

This is lovely to read, and I am really happy to hear you had the support you needed in store getting set up and how Sophie made this as stress free as possible.

I will be sure to send this feedback to the store for you, so Sophie can see this, I am sure it will make her week!

Have a lovely Sunday and come back to the community anytime.

Leanne 🙂