cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving number and Apple Watch

aga89
Visitor

I moved recently my mobile number from EE to ID mobile. I have as well another plan with EE for my Apple Watch but unfortunately phone number and watch not working together anymore. Is anything I can do in that case?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@aga89   Your watch will not work with the calls and text when away from your phone as the watch has to be on the same account as your phone.   Basically you’ll be using this as a non-cellular Apple Watch.   You can pay off the contract and you’ll get a 20% reduction on the remaining term cost and you have to call customer service about that.  Unfortunately nothing can be done to make this work as it was when you was an EE contract customer.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

I’m not 100 percent sure but I think apple watches only work on the 4 main networks. EE , 02 , three and vodaphone although I could be wrong

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@aga89   Your watch will not work with the calls and text when away from your phone as the watch has to be on the same account as your phone.   Basically you’ll be using this as a non-cellular Apple Watch.   You can pay off the contract and you’ll get a 20% reduction on the remaining term cost and you have to call customer service about that.  Unfortunately nothing can be done to make this work as it was when you was an EE contract customer.