cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone

t31wak
Visitor

So I’ve lost my phone and I cannot use find my iPhone as I cannot remember my password and it asks to verify using a code that has been sent…to my phone! I cannot ring ee because I do not have a SIM card and I am unable to go get one. I just want a replacement SIM card for my monthly contract, is there not a way I can do this online without calling? I am unable to get to a phone 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@t31wak  Your passcode is your iTunes password.   

And if you can not call customer services you need to go to an EE store to request a replacement sim.  You’ll need photo ID with you.    You also have to report the device lost so the sim can be blocked as you’ll be liable for any charges incurred if you don’t report this within 24 hours.    You have to call to report it lost. Please see THIS 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@t31wak  Your passcode is your iTunes password.   

And if you can not call customer services you need to go to an EE store to request a replacement sim.  You’ll need photo ID with you.    You also have to report the device lost so the sim can be blocked as you’ll be liable for any charges incurred if you don’t report this within 24 hours.    You have to call to report it lost. Please see THIS 

Francisco5
Visitor

lost device. how to lock iphone help please 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Francisco5

I am sorry to hear you have lost your device. 

Please give us a call on 0800 079 8586 free from any landline or provider, or visit your local EE Store with photo ID. 

The team will be able to help suspend your account and provide you with your options. 

Katie

Maddam11
Explorer

I'm TOLD to get SIM only.

Leanne_T

Hi @Maddam11 

Have you lost the phone and SIM card and requested a new SIM? 

Leanne 🙂

Maddam11
Explorer

Hi Leann_T

It's being held ransom at the moment *snore*

James_B

Hi @Maddam11,

Please can you give us some further information about your query?

What is it you need help with?

James