paul192107
Investigator
Investigator

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @paul192107 

If you pop back into the store, I'm sure they will let you use their phone to call our customer service team. That way they can order a replacement for you.

Chris

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B

Hello @paul192107

Are you receiving an error message?

Please could you provide more information so we can help further. 

Katie

paul192107
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Katie, I was getting a message with my original sim saying" no sim available" which meant I couldn't send or receive calls or texts So I ordered a new sim online but in error I ordered an esim, I then reordered a physical sim but I couldn't activate it because I couldn't receive the code they text me. I then tried the esim  but I got an error message saying "couldn't activate contact your supplier. I can't go to the store because I have no photo I.D. 

I am on EE contract

Hope you can help 

Paul

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @paul192107

Have you been able to speak with our customer care team to see if they can help activate your replacement SIM?

Katie

paul192107
Investigator
Investigator

No because I can't make or receive call or texts. I also went to my local store but they couldn't because I have no photo I.D 

Paul

Christopher_G

Do you have a passport or driving licence that you could use as ID in the shop, @paul192107?

You could try calling us from another phone.

Chris

paul192107
Investigator
Investigator

I have no Photo ID and this is my only phone.

Paul

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @paul192107 

If you pop back into the store, I'm sure they will let you use their phone to call our customer service team. That way they can order a replacement for you.

Chris

paul192107
Investigator
Investigator

Ok, I will try that. Thanks

Paul