cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen

Taydillx
Investigator
Investigator

My iPhone 14 pro max has a black screen but Its still ringing.  I have tried to hard reset but with no luck. Can anyone help. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Taydillx ,

Welcome to the community,

EHas it ever worked and how long have you had the phone? 

When I had a problem with my IPhone 12 Pro Max, I spoke to Apple and sent it to them and within a week I got it back at no cost to myself.

You may want to ring customer service, but otherwise ring Apple, they are very helpful.

If you have another phone, put your SIM card in it and then you can call customer service by dialling 150 or ring Apple, as you have tried the reset and it has not solved the problem, it looks like a faulty phone, or rather a software issue.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Taydillx ,

Welcome to the community,

EHas it ever worked and how long have you had the phone? 

When I had a problem with my IPhone 12 Pro Max, I spoke to Apple and sent it to them and within a week I got it back at no cost to myself.

You may want to ring customer service, but otherwise ring Apple, they are very helpful.

If you have another phone, put your SIM card in it and then you can call customer service by dialling 150 or ring Apple, as you have tried the reset and it has not solved the problem, it looks like a faulty phone, or rather a software issue.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Taydillx
Investigator
Investigator

Thank you. I am booked in with my nearest Apple Store to get it sorted tomorrow. 

Thank you I am booked in tomorrow at my local Apple Store.