Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple watch plans difference

tomi93
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I'm wondering if is any differences between apple watch plans. If i buy the watch from ee there is option for 4gb data and unlimited.

If i buy the watch from Apple i have options as 30months rolling contract for £7 10gb and if i know well there is for £5 10gb 12month contract.

Is there any difference between these plans?

Both is gonna work in the same way and will use the same number what i have with EE?

Thanks 

15 REPLIES 15
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@tomi93   There is only a £7 per month tariff on a 30 day rolling contract when you purchase the watch elsewhere.  It was £5 a month a few years ago but that was increased to £7

Is there any difference between the plans if purchase the watch from EE with a plan or i buy the watch from Apple and i add a the plan separately?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tomi93,

We have a range of different plans available when you purchase your watch direct from EE. You can view them in our online shop.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

Still my question is if there any difference between the plan if i buy the watch from Apple and i add the plan to myself or i buy the watch from ee and it is coming with the plan.

Either of them has any benefits than the other?

Thanks 

James_B

Hi @tomi,

Yes, the plans are different. We have one standalone plan for watches bought elsewhere, it's £7 per month and includes 10GB of data.

To view the range of plans available when purchasing your watch from EE, please see our online shop.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi,

So doesn't matter where i buy it and which plan i have. It will use the same number as i have with EE and i can share my minutes.

Is it correct?

Thanks

@tomi93  Yes.  

James_B

Hi @tomi93,

The only plans to avoid if you'd like to link your watch with your phone number, are our Family Member Plans which give the watch its own independent phone number.

James

Hi,

Thank you for all answer.

Are the same rates apply for small business account?

Or do i have any other options?

Thank you