cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch delay?

Sarahallum
Explorer

I brought my Apple Watch SE online on Wednesday 14th with it saying it would be dispatched within 24 hours, yet I’ve had no emails and when I try to track it there is no info. Ee say the order is confirmed however it’s not been dispatched?

anyone else had this issue 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sarahallum   it will be dispatched when one can be allocated to you. I’ve just looked online at all of these they say all say out of stock.  Once EE receive more from Apple and a watch can be allocated to you you’ll receive tracking information. 

I ordered my watch (Stainless Steel Graphite) and have waited 2 weeks to get a estimated delivery date for a further 2 weeks time. EE seem to have dropped the ball with keeping their website up to date. It’s frankly ridiculous, and now that o2 and vodaphone are doing contract watches, unless the deal EE offer me next renewal is amazing, I’ll be jumping ship. 

I ordered the grey 44mm with black strap on Friday 23rd, as they said it was in stock and available for delivery I phoned rather than do it online,  offered me Saturday delivery, ie next day for 10 quid which thankfully I turned down, was expecting delivery today which I still paid 7 quid for, rang to find out where it was as had no dispatch notification, and it’s not coming, there is no estimate of time frame but will be more than 21 days most likely as there is currently no expected stock from Apple, pretty sure I’m just going to cancel and go down to sim only, not paying 30 quid a month for nothing