cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirPod cover

Jackieh1311
Explorer

I got my daughter AirPod gen 2 about a month ago using add to plan. Unfortunately they got knocked on floor and dog has chewed them beyond repair. Is there anything I can do other than buying a new pair?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jackieh1311  You could go to an Apple Store and purchase one ear bud as they do sell these separately if needed.   Have a look at THIS     It’s going to cost £79 for one.   But if it’s the pair it’ll  be cheaper just to purchase a new set with a case £139.    But check your home insurance as this might just cover this. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jackieh1311  You could go to an Apple Store and purchase one ear bud as they do sell these separately if needed.   Have a look at THIS     It’s going to cost £79 for one.   But if it’s the pair it’ll  be cheaper just to purchase a new set with a case £139.    But check your home insurance as this might just cover this. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Justin251
Explorer

hi they should be covered for accident damage I lost my pair that were add to plan and they just replayed , go into setting when the airpods are paired if you still can and click on them it will say what they are covered for accidental damage and lost should be on there , hope this help you get another pair I’ve had all of the air pods and 2nd gen airpods are they best but either go into a Apple Store or phone them and there normally pretty cool with replacements