cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Apple Watch to Pay Monthly plan

Marcus4004
Explorer

Hi!

I already own an Apple Watch cellular. I wish to add it to my pay monthly iPhone contact. Online mentions £7 a month for 10gb, but when I speak to customer service they mention £18 a month for 1gb.

Would anyone be able to help me to get the £7 a month plan - 150 do not seem to know how this is done. Instore says only 150 can do this?

4 REPLIES 4
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Marcus4004 ,

Welcome to the community,

Not sure why you were told £18 with 1gb for the watch, it is £7 with 10gb a month. Just wondering when you spoke to customer service, did you make sure that you wanted to add the plan for the Apple Watch to your pay monthly IPhone contract and make sure that they understand you already have the watch and just want the sim only plan for it?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I was passed to 3 CS reps who initially did not know what it was. The 4th person stated that the £7 deal was stopped over a year ago? I might try giving them a call again to try a different person!

They fully understood that I owned my own apple watch already.

@Marcus4004 , let me know how you get on, as the price they told you sounds like for a sim only contract for a phone or IPad or tablet, it certainly does not sound right, that would be over double the amount for much less data.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
garetc
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

If you follow the steps within the Apple Watch app to add a subscription doesn't it quote you the price there?