Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 72 replies
  • 27 Helpful

How do I get my MCK code?

Is there a better way to contact EE than over the phone to obtain this?Currently in Thailand and cannot make phone calls. My Thai sim is not being accepted as I need an MCK code. When trying to get this through the website, by entering my IMEI, nothi...

Lcopcutt by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

locked device

Hi, I need support from EE to get the MCK code please, I have tried changing the SIM whilst travelling abroad and didn`t know about the need for the NCK code, so I have typed it wrongly (typed the new SIM PIN), now the phone is locked and not accepti...

HuAcqua by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Messages

I keep getting a messabe on my phone to sync my contacts to Google what does this mean?

Resolved! Old text messages New Phone number

Due to harassing and abusive phone calls and texts. I am seriously considering asking for my number to be changed. I have an Android phoneIf I go through with this, can anyone tell me what happens to all my existing text messages from people on my co...

mike1945 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone opening

I have a huawei p30 lite on ee however I have taken it to be opened up to a different network as my nephew has the phone now and the shop said that I need to contact ee to get it opened up to all networks how do i do this and is it actually possibly 

Stoney006 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful