Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Resolved! S21+ constantly having to turn phone off and on

When I make or receive calls I cannot hear anything. If I turn phone off and on again it works fine for the next call but then returns to not being able to hear anything. I have tried putting sim in another phone and worked OK. I have tried making ca...

PJW23 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Can i change my galaxy s22 ultra

Today i bought galaxy s22 ultra 128gb from ee with monthly payment contractAnd i changed my mind now i want 256 gb storage  the box is sealed  i haven't open it yetIs it possible to ask ee store to replace it to 256gb for me? 

Reagerrr by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

IMEI not recognised at EE for locked iPhone

Hi,  I have seen a lot of posts in this community where the IMEI number is not recognised by EE when requesting to unlock an iPhone.  Most of the resolutions are through private message, so the resolution isn't shared. I bought a iPhone 8 Plus a few ...

M14taND2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lost photos after replacing phone

I damaged my old phone resulting in only half the screen working. I requested the data was backed up but when I've synced my new phone I have lost all my recent photos. Is there any way of getting my photos back? As my new phone came through the insu...

Bluetooth connection issues

After upgarding from my Samsung s10 to Samsung s20fe my phone is unable.to connect to my gopro session 4 camera worked fine with my s10 gopro have said its the software  on the phone side just says unable to connect to low energy device 

waynes4 by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! unable to install My EE app

I am trying to install the my ee app but it's stuck on pending.  I have tried restarting my phone several times. I had the app previously and it had been 'archived' or something similar

jhjbates by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Helpful

S22 Ultra

Is there any idea on what the release date will be for the new Samsung S22 Ultra? Any inside info? 

lindseyprry by Established Contributor
  • 511 replies
  • 360 Helpful