cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra free watch T&Cs?

Shaunmo
Visitor

Hey everyone,

I recently signed up to the contract which is said to come with the free galaxy watch 6 but given the promotion ends on the 28/09 and I won’t actually receive the phone until after that date, will I still be eligible for the watch? 

Based on what it says in the T&Cs, “If your EE account remains in arrears 14 days after original point of dispatch…”, I would assume that as long as it dispatches before the 28th and is activated within 14 days of that point then I should be fine. Though then again, it also says, “Purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra between 25/08 and 28/09…” and since I’ve ‘purchased’ it, and paid the upfront fee, It should be within the eligible timeframe, right? But the confirmation and payment agreement emails make no mention of the free watch.

What is the process for other users who’ve actually received their watch. And should I be concerned since the watch won’t arrive until after the promotion end date? The reason I decided to go with EE and this phone in particular all stems back to the free watch, so it would suck if I am unable to claim it. 

Thanks! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, you're OK. the 28th is cut-off date for orders, not for dispatch or receipt.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, you're OK. the 28th is cut-off date for orders, not for dispatch or receipt.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I ordered the s23 ultra on the 19th but i haven't received or had any confirmation the watch has been sent out ?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Emz1329 

Welcome to the community.

The watch will be automatically sent to your account address 15-30 days after receiving your phone.

Chris

ljdouglas
Investigator
Investigator

Hello can you tell me if you have received this watch please as I also purchased this phone and was eligible for the free watch but have heard nothing from ee or Samsung regarding this 

I have contacted ee who said samsung are responsible for sending the watch and then I have contacted Samsung eho have said ee are responsible

It's getting really frustrating because I have been waiting 30 days for this and only purchased the device because of this offer

That's rubbish I'm still waiting 30 days tomorrow heard nothing 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ljdouglas

Welcome back to the community. 

The watch will be delivered to the address on your account 15-30 days (excluding weekends) after your purchase.

More info can be found HERE

Katie