cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A71 Unlock Problem

PaulWillis80
Visitor

I purchased a 2nd hand phone off cash converters which is locked to EE. I did *#06 and it came up with two different IMEI numbers. I input the first one into the unlock code part of the EE website and it gave me and unlock password to use. I put my Vodafone sim card into the phone and obviously it asked for the network unlock code. I used the code provided by EE and it said incorrect password. Obviously I tried it again and same thing happened. It then came up with enter MSK password which I understand was the last 8 digits of the EE unlock code. This worked and allowed me to go back to the enter password screen but again the password does not work.  I tried getting an unlock code from the second IMEI number but the EE website didnt give me one for it. I am losing my mind trying to sort this out. Please help me

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PaulWillis80 

Welcome to the community.

When you're entering the unlock code, please make sure there are no spaces at the start or end of the code. If it still isn't working, it may be worth speaking to our Mobile Care team to see if they can check it for you.

Chris