S22

Matty91
Explorer

I upgraded to the s22 ultra 256gb

I was hoping for an the best experience but it seems to be a huge let down, first the camera is shocking. Unless your in bright outside light and the things your taking pictures of are not not moving, otherwise its a blurred mess and any kind of low light sucks also. If it gets to dark the camera jitters around so bad you don't have a chance.

I've got 3 young boys running around and any time off day or night I had no problem getting a good snap with my old p30pro.

The other issue I find is video, I.e. on Facebook, YouTube ect have a slight jitter and lag, again something that should be smooth and not an issue with the newest flagship. 

I've been told iv possibly got a dodgy unit and to send it back for a replacement. I just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issues I've had

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Matty91 

No issues with my handset. 

Are you using the camera correctly?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Everything is up to date, and any phone I've ever had you just point and shoot  the video playback is also an issue 

Same here. I have had a very bad, bad user experience until now (I ordered mine on launch, I was hoping Samsung would fix most of the software bugs now). 
The phone lags too much and it also freezes on the lockscreen couple of times per day (need to reboot). 
EE advised me to get a replacement unit but it's not about that. I hope they would offer a "switch to another similar phone" kinda thing at this time.

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Have you tried a factory data reset? Tried it without restoring all your data?