cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Registered On Network

bobbyowens
Investigator
Investigator

I've been on ee with the same sim for years. This morning it was working fine but suddenly I lost signal.

If I try calling it say "Not Registered On Network". Any data requests say I am offline.  This is happening in more than one location and I have several bars of signal showing. I've rebooted the phone several times and also removed the SIM and put it back in.

Anyone know what could be cause this? Also, is there any online chat I can have with ee as I don't have a landline and so am unable to phone.

13 REPLIES 13

Same problem. Did you get it fixed?

PD120
Investigator
Investigator

Similar problem, but different in that the phone will occasionally connect. I've got signal bars, coverage is ok apparently, can't make calls or use internet. Bracing myself for a long wait to contact customer services on a land line, let's see! 

Helpful, but search for live chat brings up a page which immediately disappears.. weird. Land line it is.

Turns out my sim number had been reported stolen and ee are unable.to unblock because although I bought it from new, the seller is responsible. Ended up.getting a partial refund on the phone and am using the other sim slot.