Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOT for phone

Tenebrae
Investigator
Investigator

Good morning all,

I have received a text recommending an MOT for my phone.

1) Is it genuine?

2) What is an MOT for the phone?

Thank you

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Tenebrae   It forms part of your contract.  EE will basically check over your device to make sure there is nothing wrong with it.  

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Tenebrae   It forms part of your contract.  EE will basically check over your device to make sure there is nothing wrong with it.  

Tenebrae
Investigator
Investigator

Thank you Chris

What do they check exactly? 
if something is wrong? What physical damage? Configurations?

Hi @Alillie

I hope you're well and having a nice day, are you up to much or having a chilled one.

Every year we'll make sure your device is still performing at its best. So we'll give your device a thorough health check with a diagnostic tool, a clean and polish, as well as a check for any apps or software that could help you get more out of your device.

We'll then send you a full service report which will include recommendations on how to keep your device working beautifully.

While you're at your appointment, we'll also take a look at your account to see if you could be saving money or getting more value from EE. plus, you'll get another £10 off premium cases or screen protectors when you come in for your appointment. 

Thanks 

Chris 

Hi, I had the same message and followed the link to book an appointment, however once logged into account I can't find where to book an MOT 

Hi @Mass64

I hope you're well and having a nice day, are you up to much or is it a chilled one? 

When you click on the link and sign in it should have a book now option then give you options. Do you have the number you got the text to registered on your My EE account?

Thanks 

Chris 

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Hi Chris, yes it's registered, the link isn't working properly and doesn't open up. I've just checked on my account and I'm due a upgrade in December so I can wait. Cheers for quick reply 

No problem @Mass64

But if you change your mind then please let me know.

Thanks 

Chris 

A810
Visitor

Hi, what is the charge for an MOT