cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of notification bubbles

Loopylou13
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Can anyone help me, every time I delete an email or change something on my Galaxy flip 4 I have like bubble notifications come up on my screen and I can't remove it until it disappears on its own. I have gone through so many settings and I can't get rid of it. It is really annoying and i want it gone. Tia Linda 

Screenshot_20230727_090256_One UI Home.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try pulling it to top centre of screen where, if I remember, a waste bin icon appears.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Loopylou13
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hiya, nope that doesn't work either already tried 😒 it just sits there for a while. It's so annoying and frustrating. Thanks anyway. Linda 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Loopylou13 

Have you tried, going to Settings > Notifications > Advanced Settings > Floating Notifications, turning off? 

Leanne. 

Loopylou13
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yep I've been through all of those settings and nothing it continues to be there. Thanks anyway Sent from xxxxx xxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Loopylou13 

Have you tried backing up all data and factory resetting the phone? This would wipe the device back to factory settings. 

Leanne 🙂

Loopylou13
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

This wouldn't make any difference as backing up would still have whatever the issue is being added to the phone because your backing up all the same settings. So no point 😕 

mavericke
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Why not try the link here?