Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z flip 3 screen protector

lh
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello 

I have had my Z flip3 5G for a year now. The factory fitted screen protector is now showing creases and marks across the fold and it makes a crinkling noise when I close it. It's very annoying and the marks interfere with the clarity of the screen now. 

My phone is due an MOT. What happens with this and can the screen protector be replaced? 

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@lh  A device MOT will not get the screen protector replaced that screen protector was put on the device by Samsung.      You can request Samsung to replace that for you just do not peel it of yourself. 

lh
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks. I've not been able to find any details of who to contact at Samsung to get it changed despite trawling the Internet. Do you have a phone number,  website, email address please? I'm in Wales. I'm guessing the phone would have to be sent away? 

lh
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks @Chris_B  I've not been able to find any details of who to contact at Samsung to get it changed despite trawling the Internet. Do you have a phone number,  website, email address please? I'm in Wales. I'm guessing the phone would have to be sent away?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team