cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S8 Ultra Keyboard

Marshallj26
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there I have ordered a Samsung galaxy s8 ultra and I am just wondering when the keyboard is sent out that class with the offer online. Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It will be at least after 14 days of purchase.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Marshallj26.

Welcome to the community.

Have a look at the Samsung Claims Page for more information on how to make a claim.

Jon

4DAC2462-EE1E-4FCF-AB1B-B60364433EC0.png

I have looked but it says nothing. When I ordered this on the we website it said that I don’t do anything and it will just arrive in the post but I can’t see any other information regarding this… here is the image on the purchase…

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Marshallj26.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team so they can check your account and see what is happening with this for you.

Jon

@Marshallj26did you get an answer to this as I've just ordered one myself. Thanks

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Yamyam_gaming 

Terms and Conditions
Offer starts 13th May and runs to 30th June. Get a free book cover keyboard with track pad.
Subject to availability. While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. Your book cover keyboard with track pad will be delivered to your account address within 15-30 days of your purchase, excluding weekends. If your EE account remains in arrears 14 days after original point of dispatch you will no longer be eligible for the book cover keyboard with track pad. Offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion

Yeah buddy. You have to wait 14 days then they send it out. Just there now so am waiting for it but that’s what they said. Numpties keeping the keyboard and sending the tablet back so now we have to wait 2 weeks. Will let you know when/if I get it

Cheers buddy ☺️