cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency calls only

Gabriellejo
Visitor

My phone has gone onto emergency calls only (bill is up to date) and I can't contact EE online chat.  I desperately need to make an urgent phone call to my son, can't even text him, (no landline) and I can't.

Tried off/on, taking sim out.  Did order new sim only yesterday.  Surely EE havent stopped my call service before I even receive the new sim?  Been with EE for years.

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Gabriellejo ,

Welcome to the community,

It could be that your phone has developed a fault, but if you want to ring customer service, there is a free number, which you can find by clicking on the contact EE at the top of this page and using Skype.

Does your son not have email? Have you thought of writing to him? Do you not have another mobile phone, where you could try the SIM card or have a neighbour, who might be able to let you try the SIM card in their phone? I always keep an old phone just in case the phone develops a fault.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gabriellejo,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

How did your order your replacement SIM? Your old one would only be disconnected if you reported your current SIM lost or stolen.

James