Established Contributor

Any idea when android 14 will be out for she fold 4

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Steviewizkid,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You'll receive a notification on your phone as soon as the manufacturer makes the update available for your device.

James

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Steviewizkid,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You'll receive a notification on your phone as soon as the manufacturer makes the update available for your device.

James

Chapmyster
Visitor

Every body has it but the EE uk it's disgusting I'm never ever buying a Samsung again this is the last time I pay thru the nose for a 1600£ phone and NOT be one of the first to get it the phone is 1 year old my wife's flip3 has it ...why her tablet 8 has it but not the fold 4 I'm so angry with Samsung but EE as well as this is their delay and don't let anyone tell you differently I've been in direct contact with Samsung about it and they say it's EEs delay I may even move providers and I'm staff

Steviewizkid
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It wouldn't surprise me if EE have delayed the update 

Steviewizkid
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
It wants to hurry up then as the only people what have not received it are
EE's customers.
carguy143
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

If you bought the phone from EE then it likely has a slightly different software variant to phone supplied SIM free. This can sadly delay the update process as EE will have to test and adapt the software before pushing it out.

The key is to either buy SIM free, from Samsung for example, or if you can't afford the up front cost, look at Klarna. At least that way you will get quicker updates.