cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Connecting 4gee wifi to xbox one

RyanNapper
Visitor

Hi, i a planning in buying a 4GEE wifi hub for my personal use (xbox one mainly) , before i buy, how would i connect the hub to my xbox? Do i need a laptop of some sort?  I would be buying the 50gb plan also, is the hub any different from using hotspot from my iphone at all? Can someone please explain the process of it from hub arriving to actually connecting and using it for gaming pls

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter_C
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @RyanNapper and welcome to the community.

The 4GEE WiFi emits a WiFi signal that you would connect to from your Xbox like you would connect to a phone hotspot.

Basically pop the SIM in, switch it on, go into Xbox WiFi list and connect.

Thanks 

Peter

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter_C
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @RyanNapper and welcome to the community.

The 4GEE WiFi emits a WiFi signal that you would connect to from your Xbox like you would connect to a phone hotspot.

Basically pop the SIM in, switch it on, go into Xbox WiFi list and connect.

Thanks 

Peter

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Posted in the open:

@Napper123 wrote:

Hi, i am fairly new to this and i see youre a veteran in alla this😭im looking to get the 4GEE WIFI HUB to mainly use for gaming. Just casual xbox after work or on days of

anyways, im looking to find out, how you set up, connect and use the hub with my iphone X/xbox one, do i need a laptop of some sort? Can you please describe to the best you can the process, i am not getting broadband due to my house being large with housemates so its something personal i just use. Id really appreciate if you could help

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Napper123 : You just connect your devices by WiFi just like you would with a BB router.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)