Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

4G data throttling in Europe

I just switched to an unlimited data plan, whilst double and triple checking with the Rep that ‘unlimited’ was definitely also the case whilst roaming in the EU. I changed my plan whilst I was in Italy. From the very minute that my plan was changed (...

AR58 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data access

My EE cell number shows 50 GB of paid data but I’m unable to access internet unless Wi-Fi is on. Please help me open access from my iPhone 

Pmk68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unlimited data contract showing 100GB allowance

hi there i moved from 30GB to an unlimited data plan.so far i'm happy with it but the more you read about unlimited plans more worried i get. i'm not sharing outside my household. 1 PC, 1 laptop, a few phones, printer and a CCTV camera. right now i'm...

JohnRo79 by Established Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Mobile Data - Fair Signal but no Data

Hi - We have a seasonal caravan and have used a Nighthawk M2 for the last year with data rates of up to 40 mbs. Over the last two weekends although the device registers a "Fair" signal, and shows as connected to the EE Service, we get no internet at ...

Helen7849 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! change the data limit

can i change the data limit on my phone? Last week I signed a contract for 25gb per month, can I increase the limit?

Kasia123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Find out my average data usage’s

How can I find my average usage in terms of GB without having to call as my plan is currently unlimited I am unable to locate anything stating what my GB usage on average is?thanks

My EE

We have mobile broadband for our static caravan but we can look up our usage using the app or online. 

Ctowse by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful