cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched from Bt to Ee

Jas160291
Investigator
Investigator

Long story short - phone contract was up with EE, when talking they offered a new deal and cheaper broadband/tv as in with BT and EE. Went ahead with the swap (like for like for new tv/broadband deal) plus a new phone and sim contract.

I’ve had the phone a few days, and the new broadband router arrived today. Am I supposed to get a tv box as well ? (I’m getting TNT sports) if not how do I watch regular  tv?

Thanks in advance 

5 REPLIES 5
DarrenDev
EE Employee

You've chosen the app-only TNT Sports subscription at £20 a month @Jas160291 with no minimum contract, so you won't receive a TV Box.

To get a new TV box, you'd need to take a TV package - e.g. the Sports one, with a 24 month contract.

Thanks for getting back to me.

This wasn’t mentioned when switching. I was told that it would be the same as what I have now (paying for sports and being able to watch all the other free view channels like I do now) . 

is there any way of getting this changed?

thanks 

Yes, you can call us and order EE TV once the current order completes - this should happen tomorrow, so you can call Thursday to add EE TV to your contract.

Perfect, I’ll give a call then.

Will I have to send bt tv box back with the bt hub then? 

I can't easily tell for sure - if you needed to return it, you would have been told already (as the existing order included the removal of TV).