cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NETFLIX PAYMENT METHOD PROBLEM (I PAY VIA EE TV)

Biggerthanu
Explorer

Hello, recently i ordered an EE TV and i have added netflix premium with it, everything are good untill now after that i received email for activing my netflix , after activing to my netflix i watch at the same day and everything are cool,

but there an issue after 1 day or 2 day i get email from netflix thats they telling me to update the payment method, and after checking my account on EE i find that the subscription are active and work, and i dont want pay for netflix since i am already paying VIA EE TV, so i need soulation asap, bytheway i had a friend had the same problem, so i need someone who can help to resolve that 

3 REPLIES 3
EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You can view your Account type, how much your paying and how it's being paid, ie, Netflix or EE or both by logging into your Netflex via App or Web then looking at your Profile.

https://www.netflix.com/YourAccount

I hope you understand my request, Because my request is that the payment method of my netflix which is EE are hold, just today i received the email from netflix that asking me to update the payment method, and my account of NETFLIX are linked directly with EE TV package, so i need help from support because as i can see that the netflix are active on EE but on netflix they losted the payment.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Biggerthanu 

Welcome to the community.

Is the Netflix add-on/inclusive extra showing as active in your EE App or EE Online account?

Chris