cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE app on LG TV

Elizkathgriff
Visitor

I'm trying to install EE TV app on my LG TV but can't seem to find the app, anyone else managed this? Thxs.

4 REPLIES 4
DarrenDev
EE Employee

We don't have an app for LG TVs I'm afraid - you'll need to connect a supported device.  e.g. a Fire TV, Google TV, Apple TV, or Chromecast.

Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Elizkathgriff 

You could try side loading the app. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
DarrenDev
EE Employee

@Northerner side loading what app?  From where?  There isn't an app written for WebOS (the operating system that LG TVs use), otherwise we'd have made the app available on it.

Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @DarrenDev 

My mistake when as I would have assumed EE would have supported the UK second biggest TV manufacturer in sales, my mistake. Hands up. 

I didn't reply to this message originally when you tagged me in as I thought your reply was a bit curt and confrontational, which I did not want to make worse.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.