cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re the booster at home @linkboosters

ell01
Visitor

I know that you've have turned of the network boosters for home saying that most people use WiFi calls,  this is not the case and is absolutely stupid 🙄  I can honestly say after being with Orange and now EE for 27 years this is the worst mistake you have made in a longe time. I have put call forwarding on my Sky account as I do not get a signal for a service I have been paying for, this is ridiculous its so bad that I cannot even turn of call forwarding as thats how bad the service is from you 😫 and this is not just affecting myself I no of at least 30 plus people that are having the same issue. Why you will not switch this back on is beyond me and you need to reassess the amount of people that live in rural locations like myself. 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @ell01 

Unfortunately technology moves on. 

Have you checked your local network for issues. 

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

EE are improving their network all the time, but inevitably there will be some area their signal is weak. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@ell01  they got switched off because 3G is being shut down it’s not just the signal boxes being turned off it’s the whole 3G network.  Soon you’ll not be able to purchase a new device that works with 3G as there will be no reason to add it to a device as there will be no network for it to connect too not just with EE but networks worldwide.   Wi-Fi calling has replaced the need for signal boxes.  

forgive me for saying this but you’ve been a customer for 27 years and you surly know by now what sort of signal you’ve been getting with first Orange and now EE.  

Can you not use WiFi calling?  What device are you using ?