cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam call

Hreid1987
Visitor

I’ve just had a call from 020 7941 8305 telling me they can upgrade me for not additional charges even though I’m only half way through my contract. When he said it was only £35 a month (I pay a lot more currently) I said it sounded too good to be true and hung up. 
Anyone else had this? 

2 REPLIES 2
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hreid1987 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can view numbers our selected partners will call you from to talk to you about additional products and services, in our What numbers will EE partners call from? Help page. 

If you get a call from a number not listed, please text CALL followed by the number to 7726 and our security team will get this looked into. 

If you would like to discuss upgrades or new contracts and to see what is available please call us on 150 🙂

Thanks. 

Leanne

OfficerT64
Visitor

i also just had an 020 number call me on 19/03/2024 at 1640 who said my bill could be half the price it is now and went from a call operator to a supervisor then to a manager all three of them was suspiciously not from ee he asked me to confirm my credit card number so i hung up the call the tried to call 2 more times which i refused the call told him i can go to the store and he said it was only available online at ee