cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD Delivery Hoax Text?

Dottykc
Visitor

Hello,

I ordered a phone on Friday for delivery. I keep getting DPD text messages from -EE- (that is how it appears on my phone) with different updates than what I am being advised from EE customer services. I have heard there are many hoaxs around at the moment and believ this to be one of them. The DPD message from -EE- sent me a photo of my old address. All very strange. Just checking others have experienced this?

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Dottykc 

There are quite a few "scam" DPD delivery texts doing the rounds at the moment, but these can usually be noticed apart from a genuine one, by the "click here" link not being to DPD's own site.

If you're unsure, can you post the exact message you've received, including any links, and I'm sure someone can advise you further.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dottykc,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

As you are expecting a delivery from EE with DPD, it's most likely a genuine message.

It sounds like DPD have attempted to deliver to your previous address. Please get in touch with Customer Care as soon as possible so we can make sure your delivery details are up to date.

Thanks

James

Download the Official DPD App from the Stores, input your details and it will track any Parcels with them.

Worst case there's a CS Contact button on the App and there reasonably good at answering Calls.