cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ps5 package

neilwatts847
Visitor

Has anyone had an issue with their ps5 add on?

I ordered the ps5 god of war package which should have come with the game and 4x£50 PSN vouchers.

The game and vouchers didn’t come with the console so I contacted EE via the app and was told they would be sent via text in 7 days. They didn’t, so I stared another conversation and was told the same thing. Again didn’t happen! This time I raised a complaint which no one relied to. 

started another chat and was told they’re sent out automatically 30 days after delivery I questioned this as it’s different to what everyone else said and they quickly changed their mind and said give it 7 days again after being very rude! 

Anyone else received there’s? It was a Christmas present which is just sat in a box. Really not happy! 

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @neilwatts847

I'm very sorry to hear this has happened. 

To get an update on your complaint please give us a call on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Please let me know how you get on. 

Leanne.

Sonnydog
Visitor

The same thing has happened to me , I have not received the PSN vouchers although the God Of War game download voucher was in the PS5 box. 

I was kind of hoping the vouchers would be sent out separately..... have you received yours? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sonnydog

Thanks for coming here. 

The vouchers can be found in an envelope on the outside of the console box, you will have 4 x vouchers included

If you don't have these please give us a call on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.