cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where’s my sim?

Miawaterall1234
Investigator
Investigator

My mum upgraded My phone, Her phone and My dads phone to a Iphone 15 Pro Max. She ordered me a new sim card to come with my phone but my mum and dad kept their original sim cards. The phones arrived  today and they’re all correct, except we haven’t received a sim card for myself. can anyone help? 

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Miawaterall1234   Are you already a contract customer?  If you are just put your original sim in the device. 

Yes i am already a contract user. I asked for a new sim card due to the fact mine has got ‘viruses’ apparently. Other than that i would use my original sim. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Miawaterall1234 

Thanks for coming here. 

If the SIM card was for a different number on the account, this would be posted separately to the upgrades and will be delivered by Royal Mail within 2-5 working days 🙂

Leanne.

@Miawaterall1234 wrote:

I asked for a new sim card due to the fact mine has got ‘viruses’ apparently

Who told you this? And on what basis?

Hiya, 

Thank you but it wasn’t for a new number, same number just a different sim card. 

Hiya,

i keep getting emails saying so 

If i set up my phone today without my new simcard am i able to just put my new simcard in when it arrives or shall i wait? 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

It's immaterial for the query posed in this thread, but I'd be very interested in seeing any of those emails that say "your SIM has a virus". I smell a rat.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Miawaterall1234,

Yes, you can just transfer your existing SIM from your old phone to your new one.

As @bristolian mentioned, it's unlikely the emails your received are genuine. If you share the content of the email, we may be able to put your mind at rest.

James