cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIMs and Porting (5x Phone numbers)

Apexcut
Visitor

Hello,
I have received 5x SIMs from EE with their default phone numbers.
(We switched to EE from BT Family SIM Plan with Broadband a couple of days ago) I'm just wondering how to know when the new SIMs are active and how i will be able to tell which SIM belongs to the 5 numbers we are porting over from BT please.
During the contract switch i provided all 5 PACs.
Cheers 🙂

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If PACs were provided during the order process, they would be submitted once your SIMs are first connected on EE's UK network, providing that was before approx 5pm - and the port-in occur the working day afterwards.

Once any port-ins are complete, an outbound call or text from each SIM should identify the originating number, otherwise a call to EE CS who have access to your specific account, may assist identifying mobile numbers from SIM numbers,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If PACs were provided during the order process, they would be submitted once your SIMs are first connected on EE's UK network, providing that was before approx 5pm - and the port-in occur the working day afterwards.

Once any port-ins are complete, an outbound call or text from each SIM should identify the originating number, otherwise a call to EE CS who have access to your specific account, may assist identifying mobile numbers from SIM numbers,