Re: Order eSim

Sadhana28
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I don't use a sim or have an account yet. Because I don't have a sim slot to insert a physical sim on my phone, I am unable to open a pay monthly or pay as you go account either. 

I first need to know what is the procedure so I can follow the steps accordingly. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sadhana28 

Do you have access to another phone you could pop the SIM card into and receive the PIN needed to order the eSIM for your device? 

If not, please contact our sales team and they will look into what options are available. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T

Hi @Sadhana28 

eSIM is not available for pay as you go. 

You would need to order a new EE pay monthly contract as a new customer and you should get the option for an eSIM. 

Please see our What is an eSIM and how do I use an eSIM? | Mobile Help | EE for full details 🙂

Leanne.

Hi, So once I receive a physical sim (on a pay monthly basis), how do I insert the sim to my phone to activate? Since my phone does not have a sim slot. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Sadhana28 

Do you have access to another phone you could pop the SIM card into and receive the PIN needed to order the eSIM for your device? 

If not, please contact our sales team and they will look into what options are available. 

Leanne.