cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SIM/no service with replacement sim

Dearestdaffodil
Explorer
  • Recently had to replace my old SIM card and most last week the new SIM card has had a no SIM/no service at top phone and still same today I've been unable to make calls or text or recieve calls or texts and have no data either.
  • I was told the SIM is active and there is a mast down in my area and would be fixed by the 17th and it hasn't now told it take a day or two but I'm not so sure tbh.
  • I've checked other SIM cards in phone and they work just EE isn't.
  • I've traveled to nearest town and still have no SIM/ no service surely the signal wouldn't effect me like that when I know others on EE have signal could it be my account?
  • I've asked been back and forth online with EE to no avail I just want a service that I pay monthly for not fobbed off and left nearly week without any service to make calls or texts etc.
2 REPLIES 2
Dearestdaffodil
Explorer

I've had this issue a replacement SIM for old SIM and it hasn't been working for nearly week and no amount of tech support can fix the issue so I feel your pain.

You get past from pillar to post etc and no one can tell you why the new SIM is not working even though it's activated.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @Dearestdaffodil

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this is happening. 

Rather than checking other SIMs, can you confirm if you have been able try your EE SIM in another device?

This will tell us if there is an issue with the SIM. 

Speak Soon, 

Katie 🙂