New customer

Bigboldman1981
Explorer

I’m ment to be a new customer and I thought switching to EE was going to be straight forward but I was wrong I’ve had no help from EE so far and regarding an eSIM and I’ve tryed calling them and all I got was put on hold and then I gave up,  I have no idea where to get an eSIM I’ve had an email telling to me find you eSIM in my EE account I’ve looked and nothing any ideas ??

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bigboldman1981 : Order a replacement SIM online at Order a replacement SIM for £1.50 & choose an eSIM or phone CS for one.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hello mate im a new contract customer and I’m meant to be getting my number ported over too the eSIM and they said once you download the eSIM it starts the porting process but haven’t received the eSIM or been told how too, think I might stay with my original provider to much hassle, thanks for your time 

Wiktoraz
Investigator
Investigator

Same issue was for me. You can't link new phone number because you can't use it to receive a passcode. The only option was to get a physical simcard from the store. I really don't understand why EE just didn't attach esim qr code with the order confirmation email. Still trying to figure out how to get esim because apparently I can't download it due to some issues.

Wiktoraz
Investigator
Investigator

Update: scanned qr code in section 'another device' on EE website and all sorted, got my esim👍