cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittant "no sim" message

feefeefluffy
Visitor

As above. Pull out sim and re-insert, message goes away and network comes back. Might work for 24 hours then same again. 

Samsung A52 I think it is, 2 years old, recent issue.

Doesnt seem to related to movement or location, just happens randomly. Restart phone doesnt always work, but re-insert usually does. Faulty sim? Has been cleaned etc. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@feefeefluffy  You need to request a replacement SIM card.     You can call customer services or go to a EE store for this and you’ll need in date photo ID with you.  Or via the my EE app you can request this.

on the app click the person icon top right click settings and permission and scroll down to replace my sim/esim and follow the on screen instructions. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@feefeefluffy  You need to request a replacement SIM card.     You can call customer services or go to a EE store for this and you’ll need in date photo ID with you.  Or via the my EE app you can request this.

on the app click the person icon top right click settings and permission and scroll down to replace my sim/esim and follow the on screen instructions.