cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get my eSim

Zijuan
Investigator
Investigator

I have a physical EE sim card, and I want to convert this physical sim to eSIM for using on my iPhone 14 pro, but I can't find the entrance to download the QR code of esim. What should I do?

5 REPLIES 5
garetc
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Sign into MyEE on the web

At the top right click on Plans & Subscriptions

Click Manage Mobile

Scroll down to Phones and Devices

Click eSIM/SIM Replace

Follow the options to get the QR code

You will need your current SIM as it'l send you an SMS to verify you.

Sorry, I can't find replace eSim and I just see the button for replace My Sim. When I click in, only the order is displayed for a physical Sim.

IMG_9461.png

@Zijuan   You can only use the eSim if your a contract customer, EE do not yet ( I don’t know when ) support eSim for PAYG customers 

Hi, thank your reply so much. I have a monthly pay Sim but I still can't find the entrance of replace eSim or QR code.

@Zijuan   

Open the EE app,  click the person icon top right,  click settings and permissions, scroll down to Activate Sim/eSim then follow the onscreen instructions.       Just to point out if you don’t have a reason to use the eSIM I highly recommend you don’t it’s easier to move a Sim card from one device to another if you ever need to use a different device it is a lot more difficult to move a number on an eSim if you accidentally broke your phone,