Esim abroad

Londonnirish
Explorer

I have a physical sim for my uk number but would like to add an Esim for use in India. How do I go about this? Clear and basic Information on this is hard to find. Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Londonnirish  Then you’ll need to request this from them,   You might want to read THIS 

You’ll need a Airtel sim first from them so you can migrate that sim information to the eSim. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Londonnirish  what network do you want to use the eSIM with ?  Is that with EE or a different network?   If it’s a different network does that network support eSIM ?  and if it’s  a different network you’ll be better off asking that network for help with that.  

Sorry for saying that but you say you use a physical SIM card and you want to use your eSIM in Indian,  you can’t use eSIM with EE PAYG so I have to assume that you want to use it with a different network. 

I'm on EE in the Uk and want to join joi or Airtel
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Londonnirish

As long as the device is unlocked you can request an eSIM from the other network. This will not affect your EE SIM card as they are different providers. 

Leanne.

@Londonnirish  Then you’ll need to request this from them,   You might want to read THIS 

You’ll need a Airtel sim first from them so you can migrate that sim information to the eSim.