Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Replacement Sims Not Working!

waring192
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I changed to the new iPhone a few weeks ago and my contract ESIM did not swap with the QR code. Called EE and they sent out a new QR code, tried and failed 3 times. This took around 4-5 days as I had to wait 24 hours each time. Then they sent out a normal SIM but that didn't work, I tried it in a different phone but nothing. EE at this point have refunded me a whole month and has been escalated. I'm on the 3rd Sim now and was told on Sat that it's 100% fixed now but it's Monday morning and still nothing. **bleep** is going on?! I have been with EE 10 years+ but I will be asking for PAC code if it's not fixed today. 

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @waring192

Welcome back to the community. 

I am sorry to hear your SIM is still not working. 

Are you aware if our technical care team raised a ticket for this and escalated to our Level 2 team?

Katie

VixenVD
Visitor

I’ve just had a similar problem in that ny replacement sim didn’t activate after waiting 24 hours, I had to go into a store, and got it done immediately and now a week later my sim has suddenly been deactivated and a new one has been sent out in the post apparently in error!!!? And now I’m without a phone again, 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @VixenVD,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear your SIM has been deactivated. Did you arrange a replacement over the phone before you visited the EE store?

James