cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot recieve calls after porting to EE from O2

ayy1ba
Explorer

I created a sim only contract in store on the 25th Sep and the agent promised me that my O2 number will be transferred over to EE the next day which it did but people are unable to call me as it states my number is unrecognised and I called the customer services team and after being on the phone for 4 hours and 30 mins they were unable to help as they are shocked how this has happened and have left me with a sim where I cannot recieve any calls or texts from anyone, I am disabled and waiting for surgery and getting calls constantly and now no one is able to call me all because of EE's incompetency!!! I have put in two complaints and till now my number is not working! I can make calls and send texts but no one is able to call me or text me which is ridiculous, I am a new customer and use are litreally draining the life out of me!

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ayy1ba 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of this experience. Could you restart the phone this morning and let me know if the port has gone through please, there's a chance it would have gone through last night.

Did our Mobile Care team explain what the next steps were going to be?

Chris

Not working still and the EE customer services said that the porting team need to look into it which takes 72 hours!! So I will be without signal till then!

Kind Regards,
Balen
Christopher_G

OK, thanks @ayy1ba 

I'm glad they're looking into it, hopefully it's the shorter end of the 72 hours. Please keep us updated on what happens.

Chris

Leanne_T

Hi @ayy1ba 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

Can you make calls and send texts from the EE SIM? 

Does the correct number show if you text NUMBER to 150? 

Leanne.