cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About cancel my sim card

q726ydyh
Investigator
Investigator

hi, I have now left UK and will not return for a few years. Too bad I forgot to cancel my phone card and package, but now I can't call your phone support because of regional reasons. I'd really like to check if my phone card is a ''pay as you go'' plan. can you provide an email address so that I can contact you through it.

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@q726ydyh : EE provide no email contact.

Did you top it up when you used it? If so, it's PAYG and you've no need to cancel it.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

@q726ydyh wrote:

now I can't call your phone support because of regional reasons

What is the regional reason? EE is a UK operator and all contact methods are thus UK-based.

PAYG is a pre-payment "top-up" based system where you can add monthly bolt-ons but anything & everything can be cancelled as & when you choose.

Pay-monthly is a contract-based service where you receive a monthly bill and pay it normally via direct debit.

If you text BALANCE to 150 you will receive a response from which it's normally possible to deduce whether you're on pay-monthly or PAYG.