Mobile Services

Learn about and share tips on our network and the services we provide. Search for a topic or ask a new question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

7239 Posts

Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

2116 Posts

SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

3964 Posts

Activity in Mobile Services

Having trouble linking my new sim

Hi everyone!I switched over to EE yesterday.. I’ve just put my new sim in and it’s all up and running. So I downloaded the app and made an account but it’s not letting me link my mobile to my account, it keeps saying that the 4 digit code has been se...

Charges

Hi. Can anyone let me know if there is a standing charge to go on my data when using from abroad (Europe) please??  I can see the messages from EE with daily Tx and call charges but would like to use my data for just one day and not sure if there is ...

Data

Hi weneed data urgently I’m Ina different country 

Re: EE network

Still **bleep** network either send a new sim card or bill won't be payed don't bother ringing to do checks 

Ikleowl by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data Add On

HelloI am going to an area without wifi for a week, so I am likely to go past my data allowance.  The options seen to be a recurring monthly add on or 15 hours.  I just want to buy 5gb as one off. Can I do this?Thank youAlan

Wyndy by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful