Mobile Services

Learn about and share tips on our network and the services we provide. Search for a topic or ask a new question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

7224 Posts

Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

2109 Posts

SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

3951 Posts

Activity in Mobile Services

Nokia 105 not making or receiving calls

I use an old 2G Nokia 105 (dumb) phone. Discovered this week that when making a call it just cuts out. Last time I can remember making a call was mid to late April. Still able to send and receive texts. Network seems to be fine, getting four bars on ...

Kim_J by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Date gifting

I’m trying to gift data but it’s not letting me is anyone else having problems with this ? 

Kelly812 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay as you go data

someone rang me today to change my pay as you go plan. They said it would be cheaper and I’d get more data. I was paying £15 a month but they said it would change to £11. She said to turn my phone off and back on and it would’ve changed over automati...

Lost SIM card urgent help

I worked in UK 6 years ago and my boss got me SIM card EE that I’m using in WhatsApp as my number since then. All my contacts are there and conversations over 6 years. I lost the card few years ago and kept using without SIM card, just a number. I ve...

Camilla0 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE phone number not working

We reported one of our business  phones as stolen to EE last Sunday, they told me to get a replacement sim the EE store, the store were unable to register a sim to the number ( which has been in use for 14 years) so EE told me they would post one. Th...

Lack of Mobile coverage Thame, Oxfordshire

We have noticed that over the past 2 weeks a total drop in coverage in Thame, Oxfordshire.There is now very limited coverage at Lord Williams Upper School in Thame? Has anything changed or is there work being done on the mobile network in Thame.

Coverage in Newhaven

We are aware of a signal issue that is affecting some of our customers in the Newhaven area. Our mast had to be removed in April 2024, as this was requested by the landowner.  Our engineers began looking for a new location as soon as we were made awa...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Port from plusnet form or is it automatic

Hi all, recently took up a deal with plusnet to move to ee. I requested to keep number and obtained pac code. I entered this when setting up ee contract. Question is, do I still need to fill in the ee transfer form or will the number migrate automati...