Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3825 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3369 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4152 Posts

Activity in Account

Website never works properly

For a market leading company, the EE website is an absolute joke and has been for as long as I can remember.I've been trying to research various EE product to buy, but keep getting"Oopps, that didn't work, please try later"Error xxxx bad requestError...

nickburt by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 11 Helpful

refund

Hi went for a contact phone on the 19th Of April...with an upfront cost of 30 pounds ..After the credit check it was declined..but EE still have my 30 pounds. I would like my refund put back into my account ASAP . I have phoned so many times... now t...

pen6363 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox game pass

Hello. My Xbox game pass has been showing as cancelled since November. I’ve been advised a code will be emailed within 5 days…..nothing.   I’ve been told to contact Microsoft as it’s their issue to fix…..they have said it is not. I am paying an extra...

LRoche05 by Investigator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data Add on’s

Hi everyone,I have a subscription pack, £15 a month, if I was to buy a “Data” add on for £13 for 10GB that will last up to 30 days,  is it possible to use this Data add on in the USA ? 

Arch65 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data breach.

So I thought I left EE a few months back because it was a contract I was paying for basically no reason. It was a monthly contract and through the app I pressed the leave EE button and I thought that was it. Flashforward to today and they're contacti...

Pauly03 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

mobile bills

On Friday 3rd May I had a text message 'We will take your mobile bill payment on or after 10/05/2024 you can view your bill at ee.co.uk/bill [ etc.  but when I view my account I can only see my Land line and Broadband bills - why it this?Please helpK...

Upgarde Question

Good Afternoon,I can upgrade my device today as my contract is up next month, if I was to choose to do so today when would my Contract start on the new price plan, My current bill isn't due out until the 21st of this month so don't want to upgrade an...

Linking products to account

I am having 2 problemsFirst my the account to which my products are linked appears to be linked to the mobile number that I moved from when keeping my original one. Could be something else?Second it is impossible to contact a person to speak to using...

Resolved! Cannot view plans and data usage on myEE app

The myEE app is without doubt one of the worst apps I've ever used from a mobile provider. There is always something wrong with the app/service.  Currently I cannot access my plans and data. Instead I get a message from the control centre informing m...

Triaz-08 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Helpful