Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3839 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3408 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4164 Posts

Activity in Account

50% friends and family and misold contract

Hi, I have recently upgraded my sim only deal and was informed by multiple staff from EE (when deciding) that I will get 50% off my sim only contract. I upgraded my sim only to the full works and also was informed at the time that they would give me ...

sneakyg by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

charges

I have just moved from plusnet to EE a £10 charge has beeb posted to my account - what is it???

Number Deactivated After Inactivity

Hi everyone,I'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light on my situation. I have an EE SIM card that I purchased in the UK and used for a year while living there. I returned outside UK last September and haven't recharged the SIM since then.Fo...

Credit Check Loop

Hey,When ordering a sim I am getting to the credit check part where it asks my job, how long I’ve been at address etc , once filled in and click consent to credit check the page just refreshed back to start , no error messages I’ve tried 3 different ...

Re: Zablokowana karta SIM

Hejka. Nie używałem karty Ee ponad 8 miesięcy. Chciałem wczoraj wykupić pakiet i nic nie mogę zrobić bo zablokowali mi kartę SIM. Co mogę zrobić w tej sytuacji?

Ilona7 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful