cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to change my pack, won't confirm payment

Dotty22
Explorer

I've been trying to change my pack before it renews. From £30 to £10. Every time I try I'm getting the message "Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later."

I've tried several times. I think this is a fault on your end as others have posted similar, so maybe EE should be fixing it rather than asking people to phone you?

3 REPLIES 3
Dotty22
Explorer

I've been trying to change my pack - tried several times on Friday and it failed at confirm payment with "we're working to fix this page". Tried again this morning and failed again still "we're working to fix this page". My pack is due to renew automatically and I really don't want to be stuck with another £30 payment when I only want £10 pack.

So, at least one aspect of My EE is not functioning this Saturday morning

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dotty22,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

To report this issue with your My EE account, please get in touch with customer care.

You can also manage your packs via text. Please see How can I get help by texting 150 on pay as you go for more details.

James

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Dotty22 : How are you trying? Have you texted STOP PACK to 150 to stop the old pack? Have you texted NOW to 150 to start the new pack immediately?

What does texting AL to 150 from it fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)