cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reolink camera sim

Tattyduck
Visitor

Hi,

I need a Nano SIM card that supports WCDMA & FDD LTE for a Reolink Security  camera. Reolink advise supported UK carriers are Vodafone, EE & O2. According to a another post on Reolink cameras, this is only available from EE on a £15 per month data contract? But having discovered I can’t get an adequate Vodafone signal for the device, I don’t won’t to sign up to an EE contract only to find I won’t have coverage.

A link was posted to a free PAYG sim in the previous post, (https://shop.ee.co.uk/broadband/mobile-broadband/free-mobile-broadband-pay-as-you-go-sim) which would be great as I could test first. Then if it’s fine, I’m happy to sign up-to a contract. However, on filling in my name, address etc the link is dead. Anyone know how I get a compatible PAYG sim for these cameras?

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, we noticed that last week & it's been reported to the relevant team.

You'd probably be better off with a PAYG Mobile Phone SIM as giving you more data for your £s than a data SIM. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)