Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent usage

kentishnick
Investigator
Investigator

Hi
I am a pay as you go customer. How do i check my recent usage and payment history? I cannot see anything in the app or the website.
TIA.

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @kentishnick

Texting BALANCE to 150 will advise you what you have remaining out of your current pack/subscription. 

When logging in to your pay as you go account online what options can you see?

Katie

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

In your online EE a/c: Home > View full usage > "Your usage" for the last 30 days usage.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
kentishnick
Investigator
Investigator

Hi
I found the "view full usage" link after I topped up my balance. When I clicked the link, I got a "Sorry, we were unable to complete your request" message and taken to https://ee.co.uk/app/landing-payg

Hi Katie
I'm out of the country at the moment so 150 doesn't work. The home page shows my balance now that I've topped up but the view usage link doesn't work. The android app doesn't work either. When I click the usage data link, it takes me to a marketing page listing available packages

Katie_B

Hi @kentishnick.

Have you been able to access this OK when in the UK?

Katie

Hi Katie

In the UK, probably, honestly can't remember, but I was abroad last September and retrieved my usage history with no problem. When I clicked the usage link just now, all it showed me was my balance, no mention of the texts I sent recently

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @kentishnick

I'd recommend speaking with our customer care team who can look into this further for you. 

It would be great if you could keep us updated here on the community.

Katie

OK. thanks for your help