cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pack Not Starting with early Top Up now equals wasting credit money & time again

acidhouseitems
Investigator
Investigator

My current pack was due to END and RENEW automatically on 31/1/2024. Top Up prior for this to automatically use my £15 Top Up to START THE PACK..

THIS HASN'T HAPPENED and again I find myself struggling. THE TEXT SERVICE IS SHOWING MY CREDIT/MONEY But id not STARTING THE PACK. TEXT SERVICE IS NO HELP (AL , BALANCE all show I have the money in the accounts balance) NOW text reply is saying I require credit money to start or ADD PACK ..

I JUST WANT THE PACK TO  START.. Simple

AGAIN problem is on a friends Mobile Phone (Vodaphone) To FIND HELP...

Currently as in the UK the time is 02.13am and NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NOT ABLE TO SPEAK TO EE Till later this Morning. 

THIS shouldn't happen and when a person is pro active by Topping Up before the required time/date shouldn't be having to do this. 

Lets hope this doesn't ruin the outcome of the end of January, Looking ahead is the only thing I can do right now.

4 REPLIES 4
acidhouseitems
Investigator
Investigator

Sorry to hear you have had the same issues. This shouldn't happen and when waiting for the PACK TO START and struggling to access services TAKE CARE Not To Use that Top Up Credit while coming onto the EE Forums and Internet Searches to FIND OUT WHY...

Hope your call for help is answered and il await for CUSTOMER SERVICE TO START WORK (maybe 24/7 is something to help in future)

Kind Regards  

acidhouseitems
Investigator
Investigator

Sorry to see your post on this forum, I really do understand because currently this is happening to myself. Also Topped Up well within time expected and again (this happened previously) STRUGGLING with PACK NOT STARTING..

WITH HOPE TO GET THIS ISSUE SORTED awaiting till the morning staff begin the day I WILL BE READY FOR BED early morning UK does mean  I WILL HAVE TO WAIT use credit time and other peoples more reliable mobile services... or just TEXT HELP HELP HELP   

i

acidhouseitems
Investigator
Investigator

THIS DOES NOT WORK... AFTER texting NOW to 150 the reply was an incorrect answer by telling me I hadn't enough money credit to Start Pack..

EVEN THOUGH THE REASON FOR TEXTING "NOW" to 150 was to get the service to see that IT HAS BEEN TOPPED UP AND  MONEY FOR THE PACK TO      start       NOW...

TRIED : AL , BALANCE, this tells you that you do have enough money in credit and topped up.

BUT ........ 

HELP

and search for answers here-in while a person awaits for the sun to rise...

I WONT BE PUTTING ANY MONEY ONTO MY PHONE UNTIL DAY AFTER FROM NOW ONWARDS..

THIS CLEARLY DOESN'T WORK AND ITS PROBLEMS AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN  

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @acidhouseitems 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Has the pack renewed since you last posted? 

If not, can you try restarting your phone to see if this works for you? 

Leanne 🙂